RENTAL AGREEMENT, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS/WARRANTY
1. By accepting delivery of rented items, customer agrees to all terms and conditions shown on this rental contract. Customer acknowledges the s/he has received in good order all rented items and other goods listed on the contract.
2. Customer assumes full responsibility for all rented items, including their safe and proper use, operation, maintenance, and return to Bette's Bounces. Customer is responsible for all loss, damage or repair.
3. Retaking of Equipment: If customer fails to return all rented items upon agreed time, customer agrees to pay for all additional charges. If customer refuses to return rented items, the customer agrees that Bette's Bounces and its agents may take all reasonable actions necessary to recover rented items without prior notice or legal process.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
4. Duty of Participants: It is recognized that some activities conducted by Bette's Bounces are hazardous to participants regardless of all feasible safety measures which we can take. All participants have a duty to act as a reasonable prudent person when engaging in the recreational activities which are offered by Bette's Bounces. I hereby covenant and agree not to:
A. Act in any way which shall interfere with the running or operation of Bette's Bounces when such activities conform to the rules and regulations of the State of Pennsylvania.
B. Engage in any harmful conduct or willfully or negligently engage in any type of conduct which contributes to or causes injury to any person.
C. To embark in any self initiated activity without first informing Bette's Bounces of my intentions and receiving permission from Bette's Bounces to engage in such self initiated activity.
5. I understand and acknowledge that the activity which I am about to voluntarily engage in as a participant bears certain known risks and unanticipated risks. those risks include, but are not limited to falling, slipping, crashing and colliding and could result in injury, illness, disease, emotional distress, death and/or property damage to myself or my guests and invitees.
6. In consideration of the services and or property provided, I for myself and any minor children for which I am the parent, legal guardian or otherwise responsible, any heirs, personal representatives or assign, do hereby release Bette's Bounces, it's principals’, directors, officers, agents, employees and volunteers from any liability and waive any claim for damages arising from any cause whatsoever (except that which is gross negligence).
7.Rules: Lessee agrees to supervise both the equipment and its use at all times said equipment is in the possession of the lessee. Accompanying this contract is a set of directions for use and safety rules that I agree to follow and utilize at all times during the operation and use of the interactive inflatable game.
Lessee Initial Here___________ I have been explained the following: Water Slides that have a pool liner attached shall not be removed. By removing this liner, it creates an unsafe ride, therefore Bette's Bounces & Carnival Attractions and it's employee's will not be responsible for any injuries occurring.
8. Lessee agrees to indemnify and hold lessor harmless from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceeding costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including reasonable attorney’s fees arising by reason of injury, damage or death to persons or property, in connection with or resulting from the usage of equipment including but not limited to the manufacture, selection, delivery, possession, use, operation, or return of the equipment.
9. Lessee hereby releases and holds harmless lessor from injuries or damages incurred as a result of the use of said equipment unless lessor is operating the equipment and is deemed by a court of law to be negligent in its actions. Lessor cannot under any circumstances be held liable for injuries as a result of acts of God, nature, or other conditions beyond its control or knowledge. Lessee also agrees to indemnify and hold harmless lessor from any loss, damage, theft, or destruction of the equipment during the term of this contract and any extension thereof.
DUTY TO MITIGATE
10. In the event of injury, damage or loss due to lessor’s negligence, lessee agrees and assumes the duty to mitigate all costs resulting from said injury, damage or loss.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTAL DAMAGES
11. By signing this contract, lessee agrees to forego seeking any consequential damages in the event of any injury, damage or loss due to lessor’s negligence.
I acknowledge and certify that I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document, that I understand its content and that I execute it freely, intelligently and without duress of any kind and agree to be bound by its terms.
SAFETY RULES & OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
* Insure that all safety rules and operating instructions posted on the front of the inflatable are followed.
* A trained operator(s) must be on duty at all times.
* In case of high winds or storms, have all persons exit the inflatable and then unplug the unit and let it deflate.
* Remove all sharp or pointed objects from pockets
* No Silly String is to come in contact with the inside or outside of the unit
* No food, drinks or gum chewing allowed
* Remove shoes, eyeglasses and jewelry
* No flips, somersaults, rough play, piling on or wrestling
* Do not bounce against sides or near the front entrance way. Do not bounce into corner posts.
* Do not climb on side walls or nets
* Keep a safe distance between kids bouncing in the inflatable
* No jumping or sitting on the entrance ramp
* No jumping off of the top of the slide
* Only allow similar sized riders in the inflatable at once
* Follow the maximum number of riders guidelines as posted on the inflatable
* Follow the maximum weight limit as posted on the inflatable
* Do not let the inflatable rub up against any surface
* Do not move the bounce from the location where set up
* Individuals with head, neck or back injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, small infants, and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls, bumps, or bouncing are not permitted in the unit at any time.
* Water hoses or water must not be used in the inflatable unless specifically manufactured for use with water.
* If the inflatable starts to deflate, have all riders exit immediately and then check for one of the following conditions:
* the blower motor has stopped; in which case check the power cord connection at the outlet to make sure that it has not been unplugged. If not, check to make sure a circuit breaker was not tripped.
* If blower motor continues to run; check for blockage of air intake screen on the side of the blower unit. Also check all air tubes on the back of the inflatable for snugness and tighten ties if necessary.
* If either of these steps corrects the problem, fully re-inflate the unit prior to permitting anyone to use it.
* If you cannot correct the problem, call our office at 610.358.4772
Rain/Weather Cancellations: We don’t charge for cancellations due to weather. You must cancel by 8am the morning of the event in order to be refunded.
Deposits: Are non refundable, but transferable for a one year period of time.
*$500 CHARGE FOR SILLY STRING USED IN INFLATABLE!!!
*NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED!