(1) Staff member will be on site to operate the ride for the duration of the rentalKAPOW is a multi-player game where participants race against each other through a circular inflatable obstacle course.
KAPOW’s unique elements are the two sets of rotating boom arms. One arm spins in a clockwise direction designed to come into contact with the player at knee/thigh level, while the second arm is spinning counter clockwise. The second arm is higher and would hit a player around the chest area.
Each player will have their own lane, until the final straight where both players race to the finish line.
HOW IT IS PLAYED
- Two participants set off at the same time at separate entrances to the game.
- They will then run through set lanes that have inflatable obstacles in them.
- These lanes are based on concentric circles, so participants will have to `turn back on themselves’ three times.
- The game is a race, so at the end, both participants will run down the same lane to the finish line.